Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my new photography blog.

Work is moving forward for the
Clowes Hall exhibit June 1 through August 3, 2009. In total there will be 13 (maybe 14) images presented. The photographs were made with Diana+ and Holga cameras. The archival inkjet prints are mounted to frames designed and constructed by Edward Satchwill II. Final print selection will be made very soon. I have one more subject that I want to photograph for consideration.

I have a couple of ideas about subject matter for this blog leading up to the exhibit. Time will dictate whether any of the ideas come to fruition but I will endeavor to update the blog as the process leading up to the exhibit takes place.

The photograph shown on this post will be included in the exhibit.

(click on photo to enlarge)

No comments: